Thursday, November 20, 2014

Editor

I decided that I didn't absolutely need the listbox control, so I decided to get started building the editor.  When I need the listbox, I'll build it.

Until today, all of my time has been spent just putting together the gui for the editor.  I probably spent more time than I had to, actually.  I put some work into the textboxes so that they validate your input.  I could have just left it, but I'm hoping that it will save time and frustration in the future.

I started building the rest of the editor today.  You can add nodes now, though you can't modify or delete them once added.  It's not that special yet, but now that the gui is done, it's going to progress quickly.  I'm excited for the day when I can load and save levels and actually try them out.

I've been thinking of more ideas for levels.  I'm itching to finally try them all out.  I wish the day was here already.

Thanks for reading!

clevceo

No comments: