Tuesday, December 2, 2014

ListBox

I decided that in order to make a good save/load window, a flexible listbox control would help tremendously.  After I finished up the geos, that's what I began working on.  I finished it today...or at least I finished the base control.  I might make a custom control on top of it for the save/load window, but I'm not sure yet.  I also implemented the double-click event so that it can be navigated similar to windows explorer.  I just want to make my life a little easier, that's all.

I've created the window and you can open it and close it, but it doesn't do anything yet.  That's the next step.  It's taken alot more work than I expected just to get to this point, but I'm here.  Hopefully the next part doesn't take as long.  We'll see.  I wish I was past this so I could start building levels already.  But I'll be there before you know it.

Thanks for reading!
clevceo

No comments: