Friday, December 4, 2015

I Take That Back

Correction: the textbox now supports click-and-drag highlighting as well as cutting/copying/pasting with the clipboard.  So far, the multi-line textbox has been a separate class from the single-line textbox, but I created an option to make it single-line, so I think I will completely replace the single-line textbox with this one.  I think it's as far as I will take it.  It has all the most important features now.  Should make writing scripts much more convenient.  Now all I need to do is attach a scrollbar to the textbox in the script editor.

Now that I think of it, it would be nice to be able to scroll through the text with the scrollwheel.  Should be easy to implement.

Anyway, sorry for all the UI talk.  Seems irrelevant to Sever, but this is a dev blog and I'm developing the UI right now. Thanks for reading even though it's a bit boring right now.

clevceo

No comments: